Sunday, April 29, 2007

New car with least problems




If you are thinking to buy a car then you should at least look at the chart above. i know its not very clear however, i posted the link below. Now Porsche passed Lexus as the best in initial quality with the fewest problem of any brand, mainly thanks to the Cayenne.
Breaking down the chart:
  • Large premium cars: 1- Lexus 430, 2-Audi A8 and 3-BMW 7 series
  • Premium sporty cars: 1-Lexus Sc430 2-Porsche 911 and 3-Corvette & SL (tie)
  • Midsize sport cars: 1-Toyota Solara 2-Ford Mustang and 3-Chevy Monte Carlo
  • Midsize cars: 1-Toyota Camery 2-Honda accord and 3-Hyundai Sonata
  • Large cars: 1-Potiac Grand Prix 2-Hyundai Azera and 3-Nissan Maxima
  • Compact premuim car: 1-Porsche Cayman 2-Honda s2000 and 3-Porsche boxter

What is surprising is that Hyundai is doing pretty well. Please bare in mind this is just initial quality, does not take into account the life span of the car. so chose smart and dont forget to check how good the agent is.

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/pressrelease.aspx?id=2006082

3 comments:

LuLu said...

I shall start saving for my (very distant) future porsche :-)

SILVER said...

Well Lulu, i am impressed. Porsche and politics?

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I
was searching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all
at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
more, Please do keep up the great b.
Here is my blog weightloss diet